Go modules by example is a series of work-along guides that look to help explain how Go modules work and how to get things done. They are designed to complement the official Go documentation and the Go modules wiki.
The guides are being released in no particular order and will instead be curated into a more cogent order/structure (in conjunction with the modules wiki) at a later date.
See the main
README for a list of full list of
- How to use submodules
- Using modules to manage vendor
- Creating a module download cache “vendor”
gohackto “hack” on dependencies
- Migrating Buffalo from
depto go modules
- Tools as dependencies
- Cyclic module dependencies
- Visually analysing module dependencies
- Semantic import versioning by example
.. and more.
Any help greatly appreciated! Be it in the form of feedback, issues or PRs.